Video of Hunter Biden telling a prostitute Russians stole a laptop to blackmail him has been released. LITERALLY all of mainstream and left-wing media is ignoring it.
Hunter Biden is back in the news, but not really.
- Leaked video shows President Biden’s son Hunter revealing he is missing a third laptop after one was “abandoned at a computer store in Delaware” and a second was confiscated by federal law enforcement.
- Daily Mail, which broke the story, detailed the on-camera conversation between Biden and a prostitute in which he reminisces over an 18-day drug and sex fueled bender and accused a Russian drug dealer stealing the third computer.
- Hunter told the prostitute he believes it was stolen in order to blackmail him because “my dad” was running for president. This was allegedly months before Joe Biden announced his candidacy.
- Last December, news broke that Hunter Biden was under investigation for tax fraud.
- Previously, the now-president’s son was the subject of an explosive expose in the New York Post, which led to the first major instance of Big Tech censoring political news to help Democrats.
- The Daily Caller highlighted conservative commentators’ reaction to the story, with Mollie Hemingway correctly pointing out the media’s hyperventilation over Russia’s actions during the 2016 election then going silent after Hunter admits he is the victim of Russian blackmail.
- In its coverage, the Washington Examiner mentioned Hunter Biden’s repeated incorrect insistence that the U.S. intelligence community determined last year’s revelation of his laptop problems was “Russian disinformation.”
- RedState posed the question of whether President Biden’s policies towards Russia could have been influenced, given Hunter’s suspicious foreign connections and now allegations of Russian blackmail. President Biden recently reversed years of American opposition to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline being built by a Putin crony.
And the mainstream media wonders why no one trusts them. While the story was broken by right-leaning Daily Mail, supplemental reporting from a gossip magazine had to be used. None of the wire services or mainstream political outlets ran even a cursory overview of the revelation. This is the current president’s son discussing with a prostitute whether or not he’s being blackmailed by Russians, AND NO ONE IS COVERING IT.
© Dallas Gerber, 2021